What are my current service roles?
- Contributing Editor, Archive Journal
- Libraries and Research Executive Committee, MLA
- Chair, Publications Committee, RBMS
- Task Force to Review the ACRL Code of Ethics for Special Collections Librarians, ACRL/RBMS
- Humanities Advisory Board, The University of Iowa
- Scholarly Publishing Team, University of Iowa Libraries
- Communications Team, University of Iowa Libraries
As my career has been multi-faceted, so is my service. I retain roles that benefit from my work experience in three different special collections repositories; maintain an investment in literary studies in particular and the humanities in general due to my education; and am interested in influencing the future of academia, especially when it pertains to the rapidly evolving field of scholarly communications.